#amreading Confess by Colleen Hoover

You guys!! I’m re-reading Confess by Colleen Hoover! I LOVE this author so much! I’ve torn through her books. God I loved It Ends with Us, Hopeless, Maybe Someday, November 9, and SO many others!

I can’t say enough about how awesome her books are. They all, of course, have a romance. Colleen draws you in and keeps you hooked! Her complex, beautiful characters…love!

I’d write more but it’s late and I have had quite a week. Boy have I ever! When things settle down, I’ll probably share some Instagram stories about it to fill you in. Make sure you’re following me! @Literary_Dates

Anywho…guess where Confess is set???

Dallas, Baby!

Guess where I’m going this weekend!?

Ohhhh yeah…Dallas here I come! Yee-haw (or whatever the heck ya say when you’re down there)!

You should TOTALLY read this with me! Trust me…you will finish it before I post my review and sneak peek into my tour.

Happppy reading!

G’nite folks!! ❤️

Share:

12 Comments

1. February 14, 2019 / 12:11 am

OMG you’re going to Dallas?! Please post pics! And can’t wait for a post on this book!

Okay, so I’ve been wanting to read It Ends With Us for-freaking-ever, but I’m scared…I heard it was really sad…is it really sad? I’m a romcom/romance person so I’m addicted to happily ever afters and I don’t know if I can handle a truly sad book. OMG I’m such a wimp haha!

• searchingforhumor5
      Author
      February 19, 2019 / 11:48 am

Ahhhh!! I will message you about it. I want to find out how much you’d want to know before I say anything.

Dallas was fun! More pics coming soon!

2. February 14, 2019 / 1:15 am

Omg, you’re going to Dallas this weekend?! You really know how to surprise your readers, haha. All that time chatting and you never mentioned it. So excited for you!!!!!

I have read a few Colleen Hoover books (can’t remember which ones right now) and she really does know her romance! I’ll have to check out Confess and maybe work it into my schedule soon. Looking forward to the tour!

• searchingforhumor5
      Author
      February 19, 2019 / 11:46 am

Haha! I didn’t!? Are you sure? It was a fun time!

Oooh I wonder which ones you’ve read? I love her books! I know I already wrote that, but it’s true!

Thanks for reading my post!

3. February 19, 2019 / 9:09 pm

I am sooooo excited to hear about Dallas. I have never visited Texas. I may have to read this ond and I am looking forward to the fab photos!

• searchingforhumor5
      Author
      February 21, 2019 / 10:37 am

Thank you!! This was my first time in Texas. I enjoyed it! Hopefully I can get the post out soon enough! 😬

4. Freddy
    February 21, 2019 / 12:43 am

Looking forward to your pics and blog about visiting Dallas, Texas.

• searchingforhumor5
      Author
      February 21, 2019 / 10:38 am

Aww thanks! Thanks so much for coming to my blog! Hopefully I’ll get the post up soonish.

5. March 4, 2019 / 1:50 pm

I cannot wait to hear all about Dallas! And who is this sweet horse in the picture? I have never been to Texas so I’m looking forward to learning more from you. I want to check out Austin because yoga with Adriene is based there!

Thanks for the quick update! Hope you had a great weekend.

• searchingforhumor5
      Author
      March 4, 2019 / 6:14 pm

Hey you!! Thanks for checking out my latest post!
      Hopefully I can come up with something useful for traveling to Dallas. We’ll see! I definitely had a good time and thought it was a pretty cute city.
      I want to go to Austin one day too! But yoga with Adriene? Should I know her? 😬

I hope you had a great weekend too!!

6. Jenny in Neverland
    March 19, 2019 / 7:09 am

I’ve never read any of this authors books but I’ve heard great things. I’d also love to visit Dallas!

Jenny in Neverland

• searchingforhumor5
      Author
      March 19, 2019 / 11:10 am

I highly recommend her books! And Dallas was a fun city. Thanks for checking out my post!!