#amreading A New York Christmas by Anne Perry

#amreading A New York Christmas by Anne Perry

Time to get into the Christmas spirit! Of course I want to see Christmas in New York this season and what better way to see it than with a book tour!? Right!? I’ll bring you guys with me too! What do you say?

The book this time is A New York Christmas by Anne Perry. For this tour I’m gonna need a time machine because it’s set in the Victorian age. You think I can swing that? Sure I can!

This book sounds fun! It’s a mystery and the main character has to search for a missing person all throughout NYC.

The book is an “irresistible tale of love, betrayal, greed, murder, and selfless devotion.”

I’m intrigued! Let’s do this! And ya know what? I may have some special guests for this tour. 😉

Sorry I don’t have any extra pictures from my last tour this time. One reason is due to lack of time since I’m currently enjoying my long Thanksgiving weekend with my parental units. Also, I can’t seem to find any extra pics! I think for the first time ever, I took just enough photos for my sneak peek and my tour. Crazy, I know! If you didn’t read that one, check it out!

I hope all who celebrate Thanksgiving had a nice one! I’m looking forward to Christmas now!

See you soon!

P.S. No affiliate links were included in this post. I’m not that savvy yet!
Share:

8 Comments

1. November 24, 2018 / 1:48 pm

Oohhh yay! Can’t wait!!

• searchingforhumor5
      Author
      November 24, 2018 / 11:16 pm

You’re the best!!! 😘

• searchingforhumor5
      Author
      November 25, 2018 / 10:35 pm

Heyyy! Awesome! Thanks for swinging by my blog again! 😍

2. November 28, 2018 / 11:23 pm

OMG, I swear in my head I had posted a comment and then I look to see… complete fail! I’m here now though!

I’m so excited for this NYC tour because I LOVE NYC during the holidays. While I hate the cold, it’s stil the best time of year to visit the city and enjoy the festivities.

I need more time in my life to read. Seriously I’ve been trying to read Between Two Minds since vacay. I never take this long but way too many things going on.
    Putting this on my list.

• searchingforhumor5
      Author
      November 30, 2018 / 1:34 pm

Haha! No worries! I know it’s pretty magical here in the city during the holidays! I can’t wait to experience it through my touring mindset where I soak everything in instead of my day to day, where I’m just rushing by.

Between Two Minds? I’m gonna have to look that one up and add it to my list!

3. Joan
    November 30, 2018 / 6:47 am

Have the book! Can’t wait to start reading!

• searchingforhumor5